Friday, February 20, 2009

ACEO Box


A wonderful friend of mine, Ariel, sent me a handful of pretty paper for my birthday which was a few weeks ago now. Having just recently completed a few ACEOs and not really having a safe place to put them, I put 1+1 together and made a sweet little ACEO size box for them using one of the sheets of decorative paper with a lovely gold marbled paint effect, 2 sheets of cardstock, and some contact paper.

I am notoriously bad with remembering birthdays which oughtn't be so, but it is. I am always impressed by others who are good at this. I sometimes feel guilty about being as scatter-brained as I am. Even for my husband, whom I've been with for years and years, his birthday is remembered as the 20-something-th of a month that starts with "J".

No comments:

Post a Comment