Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Craftster OTT Swap - Owl Pincushion


My partner in the swap actually received a few days ago but every time I opened my image editor, to fix up my photos, it would crash, I got frustrated and left it alone each time. If you click on the picture you can see the full size, but it is a big picture! The item itself is under 4x4" which was part of the rules for the swap, though I don't have any exact measurements. It is, if not obvious, a little owl needlebook; I have one of my own in the works that has been a WIP for some time now actually, and is completely different than this one. Yeah I am lazy it seems like.

This one is made of some bits of cotton from my stash, felt on the inside for a little more structure and felt for the "wing" pages. Embroiderized, I had fun trying out a few new stitches and there she goes!

TheSapphireMoon sent me a lovely little beaded snap wallet in return. It was a really fun little swap to participate in.

PS. I'd like to thank the one or two individuals that keep coming to check my stuff out. I know I am not the most reliable in posting, but I definately appreciate you sticking around to take a look-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment